Information about my work as a Labour Councillor for East Finchley in the London Borough of Barnet

Thursday 7 February 2013

Broken Bollards

Never mind Broken Barnet, I have noticed the number of broken bollards there are in East Finchley!

I have complained for some time about the one outside Boyden's Pantry on Church Lane, but I noticed recently the one on Manor Park Road and one on Prospect Ring have been broken as well.

It takes seriously long to get them repaired, because the budgets are in a flux, but hope this will not increase risks to pedestrians. In fact, two are on the notorious Church lane, and show to me why the proposed changes campaigned for by the walksafe N2 group are so important.

Needless to say I will be reporting them. If you notice other such broken bollards in East Finchley, please contact me.