Through this years budget, they have;
- Cut taxes for the wealthiest, while increasing the pain for others.
- Sent us back into recession.
- Done nothing to promote growth.
- Failed to cut the deficit by as much as they promised.
- Done nothing to improve employment prospects for young people.
- Pasty Tax.
- Landfill Tax.
- Caravan Tax.
- Skip Tax.
The Government decided to increase the VAT paid by five a side teams, which will in reality raise little money. Even though it is a campaign by the Telegraph, you can read about the background here, and sign the petition here.
A recent study said we are the laziest in Europe, which is a shame in an Olympics year. Whilst I am not a big football fan, I am doing my bit with my famous diet. You can do your bit as well.